EDUCATION / EMPLOYMENT
- PhD, Florida state University,
- Research Fellow (1987-present),
Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica
- Associate Research Fellow
(1983-1987), Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica
- Assistant Professor (1980-1983),
Department of Mathematics, University of Houston
- P.E. Cheng and M. Liou. Computerized Adaptive Testing Using the Nearest-Neighbors Criterion. Applied Psychological Measurement, 27 (2003), 204-216.
- P.E. Cheng. Nonparametric
estimation of mean functionals withdata missing at random. Journal
of the American Statistical Association, 89 (1994), 81-87.
- P.E.Cheng and G.D.Lin.
Maximum likelihood estimation of a survival function under the Koziol-Green
proportional hazards model. Statistics and Probability Letters, 5, (1987),