EDUCATION / EMPLOYMENT
- PhD, Stanford University,
California, U.S.A (1982)
- Research Fellow (1993-present),
Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica.
- Professor (Joint Apponitment,1994-present),
Graduate Institue of Epidemiology, College of Public Health, National
- Associate Research Fellow
(1984-1993), Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica.
- Statistics, Biostatistics.
- A.Y.C. Kuk and C.H. Chen.
A mixture model combining logistic regression with Cox's regression.
Biometrika, 79 (1992), 531-541.
- C.H. Chen and S.L George.
The bootstrap and identification of prognostic factors via Cox's
proportional hazards regression model. Statistics in Medicine,
4 (1985), 39-46.